Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm Not Really That Bitter

My blogs tend to be on the rant-y side. Not because I'm an angry and jaded person, but because it makes me feel better to vent out my emotions in a semi-public way... Is that being an attention whore? I don't think so. There's just no one to vent out to at home- I'm not a big fan of my sibling and my mom would most likely give me a suck it up, you always have your family and there's no point in crying lecture. And she is right, I am being childish and hyperbolic when I react negatively to something that is very insignificant. But that doesn't change the fact that I still feel better when I do vent!

It's kind of like a hobby for me, ranting about something insignificant in an entertaining manner (people laugh when I rant in public). And it makes me feel good. I'm not the kind of person that hates for a very long period of time. My hatred/anger tends to be sharp and quick, with a burning intensity that overrides all reason. But once it ends, I immediately become remorseful and a little embarrassed, which I probably deserve after giving someone a verbal lashing. Oh karma, you behave in such mysterious ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment