Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Procrastination Station

Now this blog entry is just to postpone my finishing off homework and studying. I need to quit being so lazy and just work my butt off. If I had one!

I dunno if you knew this, but Southern California has been going through some CRAZY shit recently! Weather-wise, of course. Now, I love the rain and absolutely detest the sun so this weather is a very lovely change from the not-so-winter-weather we've been having lately but it really is a very dangerous condition for driving. The roads are black and it is impossible to see the road lines. Yesterday, we had a lockdown during fifth period for fear of a tornado! But we ended up going to sixth period with like, half an hour left of school. Smoooooth.

Today we had AP Night. Which is basically an information night for students that plan on taking AP classes next year. It was mandatory, which I don't really understand, considering most of us were already in AP classes and doing just fine! And it was absolutely POURING before 6:30 (when the night was supposed to start) so I really didn't want to have my mom drive me in those conditions. But I ended up going and Claudine went along too! She didn't have a ride to there so my mom and I picked her up and we were like, ten minutes late to the presentation. Which is alright, considering we already knew the information.

It turns out that our school offered a lot more AP classes than I thought! Like AP European History and AP French. Paulina, Hannah and I were discussing how much we wanted to take it when the presentation was over, but our schedules are already full next year so the only way we would be able to take it would be if it was a zero period. Which according to Mrs. Lambert (AP Macroeconomics and former AP Euro teacher) is totally impossible because we would have to get enough students to sign up for it. Claudine was interested in it too, after Lambert explained the course. But we're gonna try to get students to sign up for it!

I'm super pumped for senior year though, considering how cool all of the teachers seem to be! But I'm gonna have a full schedule with AP Calculus BC (considering AB but BC is probably better, considering it goes at a faster pace and anything slow would make me procrastinate more), AP Chemistry (still thinking about this one), Journalism (FO SHO), AP English (also a definite), AP Govt/Econ (of course!), and Anatomy/Physiology (I need this class).

Ugh. Math test tomorrow and I'm totally screwed. Better go study!

No comments:

Post a Comment