Monday, January 18, 2010

Some Major Neglect

Uh, I feel a little guilty. No, wait. Very guilty. Actually, not guilty at all! I never promised to update this blog. I never promised to keep it alive and breathing. It's not like anybody reads it.

But I'll start doing regular updates now. So it will be an actual blog. I'm too lazy to actually write out a journal entry in my little black book and my penmanship is crap so typing a BLOG entry seems to be a little more doable. And I can indulge in releasing my innermost thoughts to the World Wide Web. And become an internet celeb! NOT.

But where should I start? Is it too late to type out my New Years Resolutions? Should I do a very self-indulgent "All About Me" post? Should I do makeup tutorials because all of the cool Asian girls are doing it?

Meh. I think that I'll do a wish list. Considering how piss poor I am after buying Christmas and birthday presents with MY Christmas and birthday present money.

1.
Image
BDG High Waisted Cigarette Jean
I really need new jeans. Like REALLY need new jeans. Black ones, at least. Because most of my jeans don't fit me right (too low, too loose, too long) and those that do fit me are ripped and torn. And these are the perfect shade of black and high waists are made of LOVE.

2. A haircut
No, seriously. I need a haircut. I don't do anything to my hair except shampoo and occasionally rag curl it but somehow, split ends have appeared on my poor follicles and I have no one to blame but my own cheap, negligent self. Normally, I get my haircut like three, four times a year, but my hair hasn't touched a pair of clippers since last March. So I need a coupon for Great Clips and mosey on over to the Vons center on Carnelian. The only issue is that I'm trying to grow out my hair, so anything more than an eyelash trim ( a trim that is only as long as an eyelash- which if you're going my eyelashes is just a little more than a millimeter) scares the shit out of me.

3.
Image
Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses
I love me some Ray-Bans. My love affair began with them when my mom bought me a pair of black Wayfarers for my 15th birthday. She also got a pair of amber/gold ones for herself, because of a buy one save $50 promotion Amazon.com had. Now my lust has been rekindled with these lovely aviators. I am of the opinion that every girl needs a pair of aviators so she can look kick-ass and make a sexyface without looking dumb. Because how do you look dumb in aviators?

4. A faster computer and glitch-free internet

Okay. Number 4 was originally gonna be Chanel Black Satin nailpolish but my internet is going ape shit on me. I hate it. I got this computer 4 years ago and it's crashing on me. Hopefully, I'll get a new one for college but I need a job. Hey! That's number 5!

5. A job
Oh man, dinero is a serious low for me! I hate being financially dependent on my parents. They do so much for me and I feel like I haven't done anything to deserve it. I love them so much, but I want to make it easier on them. Plus, there is freedom to go along with a job. Financial dependency means that I can spend MY money on whatever I want. Like clothes and food and gifts. I cannot wait until I have a bank account!

To be continued... when my internet is not being so temperamental.

No comments:

Post a Comment