Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Wishlist CONT.

I just realized how my blog is not like a journal. I should make it more journal-like. But I must continue my wish list! Start what you finish!

6.
Image
AUVIO Retro Stereo Headphones

My sister and I live in rooms that are separated by a thin wall, so she can hear whatever music or video I'm playing/watching and I can hear hers. The issue is that I normally stay up several hours after she goes to sleep, so she'll bang on the wall whenever she thinks my music is too loud. Which is all of the time! I need headphones so I can keep my sanity! Because her knocking is annoying the hell out of me.

7. More sleep

I really hate Junior year. I hate not having a car or any transportation, AP classes and SAT/ACT prep books. I really hate not having enough time for myself, considering my familial obligations as well as PREPARING FOR MY FUTURE. I sleep about four hours a day, which is NOT healthy. It's pretty gross.

8. My license

Now this isn't going to come for like, another four months. But that's cool. As long as I do end up getting it the DAY I'm supposed to get it. Because everything I do this summer depends on whether or not I get my license.

I think that this is quite sufficient for a wish list! Yay! Done! Eight things isn't so bad. Plus, I plan on obtaining all of this stuff on my own. Except for the computer. But that can wait until college.

No comments:

Post a Comment